Tuesday, October 12, 2010

10-12-2010

Hey everyone I just wanted to say hi from Los Angeles . I have been working in a shop called bikerowave that is a vary kool place you should check out their web site bikeroeave.com. I have the cardinal out here now thanks to Brian. I also will be having my brooks seat back also thanks to Eric thanks man! Sophia and I have decided that we will be out here at lest about 2 years for some of my school and while she will be in the lab at UCLA. It is getting better out here by the day. We will be coming back for about 2 weeks in Dec. Hoping to see all of you guys and go on a ride or two. We are right now staying in a 3 bed room house and have a great place if any of you want to come out and spend any time you can crash with us. Thanks a lot for everyone that supported us on our trip any everyone who made it possible for us to make it all those miles. thanks Jake & Sophia
VELONAUTS FOR LIFE ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment