Wednesday, January 12, 2011

2011 L.A Racing !


Hello everyone! I just wanted to say that we had a great time coming home and seeing everyone. I'm glad that everyone is doing well and are trying to stay on those bike. Thing's to come, I hope that a lot of you are planning and getting ready to put some miles in for the Hilly and also Rain that is up coming this year. I should be back in Aug for the Mas Ave Crit. I can only hope to see all of you guys there and on those bikes. Just a little FYI I will be ridding for Wonderful Pistachios this year for the full season And our frame sponsor is Orbea so here is a pic and be looking for many ride race updates. hoping to be cat 3 when I get back.. well that is all folks ;) Jake

Live,Ride,& Enjoy

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful bike! I'm sure you will put lots of miles on it.
    I think I should be able to ride through the winter. I haven't had to take the bus to work yet. Hope things are going well your way. I'm looking forward to your next visit!

    ReplyDelete