Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Anderson Ride

This is going to be a 100 miles that has No support car. It is vary nice ride ,vary flat and also has low traffic .This will be held at 8am at Calvin Fletcher's coffee shop on Sunday April the 4th.. all you need is some tubes and a little cash for food we will be stopping in Anderson at a bike shop and also to eat, We have road this ride before and it is a great Century if it is your 1st .. Please post if you can make it, So if you are running late we can wait ... If their are any questions you can call Jake @ 1317-205-2512

4 comments:

  1. I plan on being in attendance. Definitely taking the Masi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you guys come up with cue sheets or route? I'd like to map it out on Daily Mile.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for making it on a Sunday. I have a job interview today, but barring scheduling being an issue at this point you can count me in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did this ride once before and it was really challenging on a fixed, I'm going to better this time though. I would also suggest bringing some sort of portable food items along (cliff bars, trail mix...) in case you need a boost as most of it is out in the middle of nowhere.

    ReplyDelete