Sunday, April 4, 2010

Anderson ride Part II

Anderson Part II was a great ride, We paced Around 15.6... Linna ,Kevin and I had a little some rain on the was down so we stopped in at the good will store in Noblesville, and got cheep cheep wind and rain brakes... Next thing we knew we hit are final 19 mile strip. We entered Anderson around 12:30pm Stopped in a the best pizza king I have ever gone to they gave up towels to clean up with and also let us bring are bikes right in side, and Linna got to stand by the stove to warm up.. We got a large veggie and also a pitcher of beer and headed back into the rain went down to the local bike which they were not open. SO Linna Kevin and I started to head back home. We hit a big head wind coming back but we got in a line and lost only a little bit of time had 2 more stops and the next thing we knew home sweet home... The ride ended with Yats and a power was for the bikes.. Thanks to every one that came and helped out...

PS. I herd that the 10 miler was fun, and everyone had a great time... Thanks guy hope to ride with you next time. JP

3 comments:

  1. I was pretty bummed that after my waffling and committing comment, life ended up happening to me as well. Glad the ride went well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rain at the beginning of the ride but by the end of the day we were mostly dry again and the sun even came out for a while =). Also, Jake showed us how to pressure wash the bikes at the car wash, saved us a ton of time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The 10 Mile ride was a very nice ride. We met a new rider, Matt, got a little wet and had some donuts. Rea Sophie Eric Matt and I, The wierd part was right at the beginning and end of the trip, LOL. As soon as we started out we got blasted by a huge headwind that literally almost stopped us right in our tracks. On the way back when we hit Washington and West it happened again, this time accompanied by a nice drenching rain. Over all a nice ride though.

    Also for those of you who are not going on the Louisville ride and want to do a ride this sat. I would like to log a few more miles, and visit a shop to get some stuff for my bike and since I am such a newbie I would like to have someone with me to help out :).

    CJ

    ReplyDelete